Friday, November 27, 2015

Free Break a Leg Printable Message

Break a Leg Message in Rebus Style
This set of printable messages encourage someone to break a leg. No, it would not be a good idea to send this one to someone before going skiing, but if you know someone who enjoys drama and the stage, this might be a great word of encouragement before a show or audition. I decided to tap into one's creative juices with this set by creating the break a leg message in rebus style.

Directions
  1. Click on the image to enlarge.
  2. Click file-print.
Additional articles
Thanks so much for visiting my Wildflower Bouquets blog. I have lots of additional resources at my site map.
Break a Leg Printable Message by Katrena


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my article and sending your comment! I personally review all comments before they go live and try to answer any questions.

I do not post links to other sites on this blog.