Sunday, May 27, 2012

Free Printable Words of Thanks for Veterans

Printable Thank-you Notes for Veterans
Veterans often sacrifice many aspects of their lives in order to serve the country. These printables are simple words of thanks for veterans and their families. I have included five different notes with a small picture on each.

How to Print the Veteran Thank-you Notes
  1. Click on the image below to enlarge.
  2. Choose file-print near the top of the screen.

I hope you find these thank-you notes for veterans to be helpful and that the words brighten the day of veterans or family members who receive them.

Find more printables and articles at the Wildflower Bouquet site map.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my article and sending your comment! I personally review all comments before they go live and try to answer any questions.

I do not post links to other sites on this blog.